Sunday, November 10, 2013

Living Small

That's right, go small or go home! I've lived in a 400 square foot studio for about 10 months, and guess what I love it! Friends and family always as me if it's difficult to live in such a small space and I always answer "are you kidding! it's the easiest thing." I have no clutter, I know exactly where everything is and it's mine. About a year ago my sister and I rented a beautiful two bedroom, two bath apartment. It was a large space, more space than we needed for sure. My bedroom was huge and my bathroom was the size of my studio now! Not really, but it was definitely huge. When I decided to move out, I knew I wanted a place for myself, no roommates. So I found the perfect spot near downtown Phoenix. It was completely remodeled and updated, I loved everything about it. It was a challenge at first, but after a month or so I got the hang of it. I'm proud to say that my place is always clean and organized. When you live in a small space you have no choice but to eliminate clutter, if I buy something new something old has to be thrown out or donated. Needless to say, I love my studio apartment for now, it's all I need until the next chapter of my life begins. 

Check out this video, it's a perfect example of how easy it is to live small! 




In the future I'll share more about my studio apartment and decor. Hope you guys have a great week!

Edi
xx

2 comments:

  1. I loved that video! she had so many cool tips and really showed how stylish small space living is. I can't wait to see pictures of your new place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can watch this video over and over again! I love her style. I'll be posting progress pictures of my studio soon! By the way I enjoy your blog very much, you motivate me to keep my blog up. If you can do it with your little ones, I have no excuse. You are a super mom!

      Delete