Thursday, November 21, 2013

Lazy Delicious Meal


I'm not a cook, but this is my go to meal when I don't feel like eating an animal. I don't think I can ever have a 100% vegetarian diet, but I have a no meat day twice a week. It makes me feel good. Plus this is so easy to make and it's delicious! Try it and let me know what you think.



This is all you need: Squash, garbanzo beans, mushrooms, cilantro, lime and half an onion. (1tbs of coconut oil and sea salt to taste)

Love Love Love Love

Saute Onions, mushrooms and squash.


Add cilantro! Can you tell how much I love this green deliciousness!?


Enjoy!

                                     
Don't be stingy and buy coconut oil and sea salt! Skip the Starbucks coffee for a week and use that money to buy these cooking staples. I use to make that excuse, "it's expensive!!" but it was ok to spend $100's of dollars at Sephora! NOT OK! I still love Sephora though, I can spend hours and hours there.  

Hope you're having a great day! Thank you for taking the time to read my shenanigans. 


xoxox 

EDI 

   



No comments:

Post a Comment