Saturday, August 17, 2013

My First IPSY Glam Bag

I've been under the weather to say the least for the past few days, but today all of that went away because I received my first IPSY Glam bag!! What is an IPSY bag you might ask!? Well IPSY is a monthly subscription that sends you a cute makeup bag with 4-5 beauty products. They are affiliated with many beauty brands such as Urban Decay, NYX, Benefit, MICA, Smashbox, Michael Todd, Pixi and the list goes on and on, this is great because I know I'll be getting high quality products. The best part is that it's only $10/month which includes shipping. I love trying out new products so this beauty subscription was right up my alley.  Here is a closer look at what goodies came in my glam bag.


Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub (Certified Vegan Product)

Noya Cherry Lip Balm (All natural, preservative-free product)

Chella Eyebrow Pencil in Dazzling Dark Brown  (Full Size Product!)

Pacifica Multi-Mineral BB Cream 0.34 FL OZ

Pixi Lash Booster Mascara



Join me on IPSY and subscribe to My Glam bag! 

No comments:

Post a Comment